The garden in February
In February, the days are getting longer and we can start looking forward to spring. Despite the changing weather, there are some early bloomers who can light up the garden
- February is an ideal period for tying up or guiding climbing plants.
- Mow the grass when the weather is not to cold, but only at the highest position of your lawn mower.
- If you want to sow a new lawn, you have to prepare the ground properly. Plough up the ground where you want to sow properly, get out all the stones, roots and mix it with organic material.
- Depending on the weather, you will be able to sow somewhere between April and May.
- Shrubs in pots love to have a new top layer. Scrape some old soil away and fill it with new soil.
Does your lawn need a facelift? Then you should consider a rejuvenation cure this year! The Eliet overseeders can easily help you do this, without costing a fortune and making it unable to walk on it for weeks. Talk to your lawn expert about it or go to www.eliet.eu